Buzz and Press - Interview with Pamela Stitch of SARFM Radio in New York

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello Fashionistas!!! A few weeks ago, I did a radio interview with Pamela Stitch of SARFM Radio in New York. Pamela is proudly African and is a complete supporter of African Arts and Music. Her love for African Music led her to work with Southern African Radio Station (www.sarfmradio.com) about 2.5 years ago, where she won best Radio Presenter for the Year 2006. She has posted the transcript from my interview - Read the interview with Pamela RIGHT HERE!!!

4 comments:

NigerianDramaQueen said...

I just read your interview, and I must say-I have reached a new level of respect for you! To go through all that you went through and come out on top is a testimony. This is only your beginning-your best is yet to come!
PS: WHEN I do well on my LSATS, im rewarding myself by buying one of your bags/jewelry pieces. You can hold me to it!

*Keep doing what you do! You are an inspiration.

PSS: Im currently taking an accounting class(shhhhh i should be doing my homework) and I absolutely HATE it! I dont know how you did it as a whole major! I bow oh...

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

NDQ- You are like a self-esteem boost. I should package your comments and just carry them around with me :-). Thanks so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate them. I've been very very blessed and I thank God for it all!!!!!

pamela said...

:-)


Thanks for the love mimi

Pammy

NigerianDramaQueen said...

Well ur such an encouragement to me too!I always think of you when I look at that big LSAT book on my shelf. (Oh yeah it will come of the shelf starting next week..lol)
Im happy we're happy. Oh and I got an A in accounting:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...