Coming Soon - Miatta-MiMi clutches and pillows + Boutique Mix Accessory of the Day

Friday, December 19, 2008

So I finally took the plunge and bought my first sewing machine. I've been designing my dream clutches and pillows for so long, and now it's time to put my ideas to fabric!!! Here's my new toy and hopefully my first step to producing fabulous clutches and other accessories for fabulous global fashionistas!!! I must admit that I've never seen an episode of Project Runway, and maybe I need to start - but I couldn't resist getting this "Brother CE5000 Project Runway Edition Sewing Machine (Refurbished) w/Free BONUS FEET." Hopefully it works as well as it sounds. I'll keep you posted....

And staying true to the Ethnik Chik trend of Boutique Mix, here's a sneak peek at some of my cloth material........

And of course, no post would be complete without the Boutique Mix accessory of the Day - The Aloha Papparazi Clutch


This recycled clutch purse is handmade using recycled fashion and red carpet magazines. Handmade by Indonesian village women, these are not just fashionable and glamorous items but also an economic project that allows village women to make a healthy living. Each bag is one of a kind in it's selection of the magazine photos.

One Size: Bottom length 25.5cm (9 3/4"). Top length 20.5cm (8). Width 3cm (1"). Height 12cm (4 3/4").

Shop for the Aloha Papparazi Clutch Right Here

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...