Join my Stella & Dot Independent Stylist Team! Work for the Woman - You!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello fashionistas - I would love to introduce you to Stella & Dot's fabulous jewelry designs. I am a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist (MiMi Dabo; Stylist ID 103764) and love it!!

Stella & Dot has a lot of fabulous styles that I'm sure you and most of the women in your life would love adore. With 50% of the jewelry under $50, it fits every recessionista's budget.

Learn more about Stella & Dot on my website, http://www.stelladot.com/boutiquemix and contact me at

boutique-mix@hotmail.com to host a Trunk show and/or join my team!! Hosting a Trunk Show is quite simple, it can done in-house at a location of your choice (for those in the DC metro area) or online (fashionistas can shop in the comfort of their home - for those outside the DC metro area).

As a hostess, you will earn hundreds of dollars in free jewelry; up to 25% of all sales. I have some availability for trunk show bookings and would love to add you to my fashionable list!!

If you are not interested at this time, but know someone who would love to host a trunk show, shop, or make some part-time/full-time cash, please pass it on!

My Stella & Dot business has provided me with so many great emotional and financial rewards that I want to share this wonderful opportunity with others. I am actively seeking people to join my team. You don't have to live in the DC metro area to join my team. You can join from anywhere. Sign on with me and Stella & Dot has a wonderful network of ladies around the country that will continue to encourage and support you all the way!! Not interested in signing on, host a trunk show, online or in-house.


Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Get Free Jewelry - Host a Trunk Show and Be the Hostess with the Mostess

Be your own Boss - Become a Stylist

Enjoy fabulous Style - Shop online (www.stelladot.com/boutiquemix)

Get Inspired - Watch Video of the Stella & Dot Story

To view the video, please click the link below:





MiMi (MiMi Dabo; Stylist ID 103764)
Owner, Buyer & Designer, Boutique Mix
Shop Stella & Dot Jewelry - http://www.stelladot.com/boutiquemix
Fashion Examiner Fashion Articles - http://www.examiner.com/x-2218-Fashion-Examiner

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...