November 2011 covergirl Miranda Kerr nude, sexy and gorgeous in Harper's Bazaar Australia

Monday, October 10, 2011

photo credit: Harper's Bazaar photo.  Photo credit: Simon Lekias; Styling: Jillian Davison

The stunning Victoria's Secret model and new mom shows off her gorgeous post-baby curves in the November issue of Australia's Harper's Bazaar.  The new mom talks everything from fashion to her adorable baby Flynn and her healthy organic lifestyle. 

On her new life and motherhood, Miranda tells the magazine, “It's the best thing I've ever done. Becoming a mother puts everything into perspective. You become more comfortable in your own skin. I’d say what makes me happy is having this little man. I’m the happiest when I’m surrounded by those I love and we are in a natural environment.”   WE LOVE!!!
Kudos to Simon Lekias and Jillian Davison for these beautiful photos!

 
 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...