Recently, I got a request from a stylish Boutique Mix Fan seeking Bohemian Chic style advice. It's definitely right up our alley here at Boutique Mix where we are all about our Ethnik Chik Kollection.
Whether you choose to call it boho, hippie, tribal or earthy, the overall expression is effortless style. With any style, we always find 5 words that come to mind when we think of the style. For boho chic, we think FREE-SPIRITED, RELAXED, EARTHY, CHIC and FUN. Some of our favorite boho chic celebs include Lisa Monet, Sienna Miller, Nicole Richie, Kate Hudson, Kate Moss, Erykah Badu, and on occasion, Mary Kate Olsen.
Whether you're looking for a rock star boho look a la Lisa Bono, the luxe boho look a la Nicole Richie, Kate Moss, the relaxed boho look a la Sienna Miller and Kate Hudson, or the bold and afro chic boho look a la Eryka Badu, the key is to find what works for your body/shape and lifestyle.
Sure, you've seen these effortlessly chic looks in magazines or on TV, but how do you know that you're really an everyday boho chic kind of gal? As yourself a few questions.
1. Are you bold and fabulous fashionista who does what works for her and has a flexible sense of style? Do you feel shy about expressing your own individuality? Are you always worried about what others will think of your style?
2. Are you a fan of layering? Do you think the longer the better or the more the merrier? Do you fall into the "i'm gonna pile all these on' because that spells boho chic category? *side eye, Mary Kate Olsen.
3. Does your attitude or style express Quiet Strength?
4. Are you inspired by warm, woody, earthy tones and ethnic jewelry?
5. Does the whole 'Go Big or Go Home' thing scare you?
6. Are you ready to be YOU?
No matter what your answers are, no worries. It's not that serious, its just fashion!
Boutique Mix is an upscale, online fashion boutique with apparel, jewelry, purses and fashion accessories for EVERYONE.
SHOP ONLINE: www.boutiquemix.com. Boutique Mix ships EVERYWHERE in the U.S. FREE SHIPPING available on some purchases. Visit www.boutiquemix.com to learn more.