Britney's Cry for Help----Y'all are not listening.......

Monday, October 1, 2007

I was going to stay mum on the Britney issue. But when I saw the "worldbreaking" (this news obviously supersedes the news that the Dow closed today at a record high after surging almost 200 points -- http://www.azlyrics.com/s/spears.html ) news on cnn---http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/01/spears.federline/index.html, I had to pause for a moment of silence.......... and disagree with the Judge's decision. How can he do this to Brit Brit. My Brit Brit. Is it because "Oops she did it again?" (2000 album) or
Is it because "What you see (is What you Get)?" (same 2000 album) or "Let[her] be" (2001 album) or "What its like to be [her]" (same 2001 album) or because she "can't make [the Judge] love her?" (2000 album)? Honestly, I"m baffled here. I'm trying to figure out why the Judge took the kids away. Help me y'all............




Is it because "[she's] a slave for you" (2001 album), or because she was "born to make [the Judge] happy?" (1999 album), or, or, or,............. I'm so confused y'all..............

Oh, oh, wait, I got it now......... Is it because she's "lonely?" (2001 album), is because of the "soda pop?" (1999 album) - why take away the kids because she loves soda? C'mon Judge, who doesn't like soda pop every now and then? Who doesn't? Maybe its because she thinks she's "got it all?" (2000 album). My heart tells me its because Brit Brit is "toxic" (2003 album) and "outrageous" (same 2003 album) or because she's a "shadow" (same 2003 album) of her former self. I dunno............... Call her mama, call her sister............. Wait, I've got it now............




IT MUST BE BECAUSE HER LIFE IS "CHAOTIC" (2005)............ Y'all need to know that this chick has been sreaming (um, sorry i meant singing) for help since 1999............. y'all. Its no coincidence that her song titles tell the story of her life. I want Brit Brit to take control y'all. I must admit..........I've never listened to her music. I've never read about her, but I feel sad for her. Don't you? Don't cha? Don't cha? Oh wait, Is that one of those other songs about wishing your girlfriend was hot like me??? OOoops, I did it again............. Sorry, back to Britney!!!!





Maybe the Judge has "the answer" (2003 album) ............. Maybe the Judge can turn Britney into a "brave new girl" (same 2003 album).


She's been telling y'all her story since 1999..........check it out........ at www.azlyrics.com/s/spears.html







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

TILshopgirl said...

superub use of "y'all" and all the top brit brit songs!!! I think you are definitely on to something re her cry for help. I have a few questions - why is someone sooooooooo rich driving? why is someone soooooooo rich going to public restrooms? why is someone soooooooo rich going to the store to get her own "soda pop"? "A girl like me" wouldn't. Is it because she's a girl not yet a woman? More questions - why is someone sooooooo rich even allowing her kids out the house when paparazi are ready to pounce and take tons of pics of them. Heck Jacko, hardly takes his kids out and when he does, he even covers his kids faces. Now when Jacko's move with his kids seem sensible compared to yours, there are serious problems.

That said -- Yay for the Dow being up!!!!

TILshopgirl said...

excuse me that's superb

TravelDiva said...

LMBAO. You need to stop!

Grown Woman said...

LMBAO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...