TravelDiva's Random 7 Things

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TravelDiva has been tagged by Kreativemix. Can I nominate her for Joker of the Week? LOL. Anyhoo, since I've been tagged I must now list 7 miscellaneous facts about myself on my blog, and also tag other unlucky bloggers. In addition, I have to let people know that I tagged them and leave comments on their blog to let them know they are now " it " and must do the same . Hence, the name "tag." So here goes it folks.


1. I have such a crush on Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, that I read and actually enjoyed his autobiography, The Rock Says.






2. I hate the summertime. Once I started working and could not benefit from a school time summer vacay, I realized that summer meant I was just hot and working. No joy there.

3. When I was a kid, my dimples were so huge that other kids put nickels and dimes in them just to see if they would fit.

4. I watch reruns of Seinfeld, Martin, The Simpsons, The Cosby Show, Xena Warrior Princess, Sex and the City and numerous other shows like I've never seen the episodes before.




5. I LOVE to read--everything from Shakespeare to historical romances to L.A. Banks vampire fiction to Harry Potter. Give me a new book, a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate by my fireplace and I'm SET!



6. I am addicted to the Nestle hot chocolate maker in my new office. It's like crack with chocolate calories.

7. I have a purse fetish. Every time I travel to a new country I have to buy at least one ridiculous purse. (Purse below similar to the one I just got in Espana).





I tag hautegirl. Sorry chica, your purse game caught my eye!


Picture Source: L.A. Banks
Picture Source: The Rock Says
Picture Source: Xena
Picture Source: Spanish Purse/LilyLily

8 comments:

James Tubman said...

you little vixen!

you just had to tag me didn't you?

didn't you?

it's cool.

i'm glad you visited me and i hope that it was a nice way to blow a few minutes.

i can't believe tht you actually read a harry potter book.

i've never saw the movies but they look intriguing i guess.

if you are into books check out "The Black Man's Guide To Understanding The Black Woman"

you might like it.

most black women hate it though but you might think it's interesting.

i'm off to post, here i go!

up, up and away!

TravelDiva said...

LOL. Yes I read all of the Harry Potter books. I'm not ashamed!

Is that by Finesse Mitchell? I think my book club is reading it.

James Tubman said...

it came out back in the early 90's but it's a very interseting read

but you know, i was just in books a million and i read through some of that book by the mitchell guy

the title escapes me but it's for black women and it tells women how many black men think about women, it also gives his opinion about what women think about us

some of it is on point, i spent over an hour browsing through it

it's funny too so i think you will enjoy it

TravelDiva said...

Oh okay. Thanks!

KreativeMix said...

LMAO!! you read the rock's autobiogragpy?? you're officially stalkng him. Tilshop girl, beware!!! Xena, huh??? I didn't even know they had reruns of that show :-) And yes, I wear the joker crown quite proudly this week!!!

TravelDiva said...

LMBAO. My little brother bought The Rock Says for me for Christmas years ago.

Yeah, they have Xena reruns on the Oxygen network. LOL.

TILshopgirl said...

I didn't know Xena comes on Oxygen. More TV to watch for me YAY!! I'm into those women-kiss-rass shows!!!

Overpriced Designer Man Bag said...

i LOOOOVE xena!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...