I've Been Tagged by Capitolagirl!!!

Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been tagged by capitolagirl............. Here are my 7 random tidbits

1. I love gummi bears and gummi worms. I eat a pack every weekday as part of my breakfast. On weekends, I get gummi withdrawals and snap at everyone in my path.



2. I am addicted to british fashion and gossip magazines. I travel a lot for work and on fridays I buy all the gossip rags and read them at the airport. I leave them on the plane or on the train for the flight attendants or train conductors (are they called train conductors?).........kind of like their secret gossip santa :-).....or is that i'm just a slob and forget to pick up my trash a.k.a. magazines when i get off??.......hmmmm.


3. I'm secretly dating David Beckham and 2Face Ibidia.



4. I watch Murder She Wrote and Columbo reruns EVERY time they come on TV (when I'm home - everytime). If they come on at the same time on different channels, I switch between the two shows and I get pissed off if they don't alternate commercial breaks.


5. I want Oprah to adopt me (as a daughter or a pet), or in the alternative, make one of my crafts one of her favorite things!!!


6. I quit watching reality tv 2 years ago, but lately I catch myself watching Millionaire Matchmaker - ok, only twice.

7. I have never tasted coffee.

6 comments:

Foster Communications said...

I also shamefully admit to watching Millionaire Matchmaker! However, it's hard to watch because I keep thinking she looks like Punky Brewster!!!!

And Murder She Wrote?? Well I always thought that old lady killed everyone. I mean really, who's around during that many murders?? :)

KreativeMix said...

LMAO!!!! She does look like punky..... and lay off the old lady :-)

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks for sharing!!!
I enjoy your blog
Product Junkie Diva

Knikki said...

Hahahaha too cute.

Park Avenue said...

I looooooove "Columbo!" I'm on the verge of buying the DVD box set! I've recently traded "The Millionaire Matchmaker" for "The Real Housewives of NYC."

antithesis said...

i LOVE gummi's too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...