ANOTHER CHARADE IS FINALLY OVER.........

Wednesday, April 23, 2008



Star Jones has reportedly filed for divorce from husband of three-and-a-half years Al Reynolds.

The filing took place on March 26 in New York Supreme Court in Manhattan. Starlet M. Jones versus Al S. Reynolds was marked as an “Uncontested Matrimonial” case by the court and the records were sealed.

Says Star in a just-released statement: “Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone’s life that requires privacy with one’s thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman.”

13 comments:

TravelDiva said...

LOL. I actually feel some sympathy for her, only because she really really really wanted to be married and was public about her desperation....

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

i am saddened :-(

Pocahontaz said...

I just feel bad for her because she really made a big stink about the wedding....lets file Star away with Terry McMillan cus you know whats next..LOL

12kyle said...

This picture shows us the closest that he's been to her in their 3 yrs of marriage!!! LMAO!!!

Smarty P. Jones said...

Why is she the only one who didn't know this man was gayer than a picnic basket? I knew when I saw him, the man arches his eyebrows. I'm sorry, metro or not, a man SHOULD NOT arch or wax his eyebrows!!!
Anyway, I guess she and Terry McMillian can start a support group, "Women whose ex-husbands are prettier than they are."

Taryn said...

hmm...wow, all these divorces dont even make you want to attempt marriage

Nadja said...

Well, that's what you get for marrying a guy with a pencil thin mustache and a perfect finger wave hairdo.

TravelDiva said...

Not a picnic basket! HAAAAAAAA!

Yeah, I knew Al was suspect when I saw pics of their honeymoon and he had a braided bob wig. Unprecedented for a heterosexual groom.

[***Fresh&Fab***] said...

its really sad, this one gt me

Product Junkie Diva said...

LOL @ travel diva's comment that she was "public about her desperation". When I first started to read Star's statement yesterday when read the first line "Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life." I thought ummm she is still missing the point she still does not understand the real error in her judgment...also she did not invite the media into her life she forcefully spoon fed each morsel of information to the media, and anyone who dared to watch the View.
I also saw some of their honeymoon pics and it was crystal clear that someone was playing on the other team...
Star please get it together.
Product Junkie Diva

Nadja said...

D WADE????????????? WHAT??????????????????????

TravelDiva said...

Yeah I read that too. I think that isht is platonic. LOL.

Traycee said...

Sad....but there a few celebrity marriage that actually last...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...