Buzz and Press - Interview with Apresenta Concept

Monday, April 21, 2008

I am excited and delighted to note that Boutique Mix has already garnered some additional buzz. Last week I got an interview request from the fabulous Jacinta of Apresenta Concept. I was excited and honored for the request.

Check out my interview with Jacinta right here and enjoy all of Jacinta's sassy fashion/glamour tips. And if you're looking for a stylist, then you'll love Apresenta Concept.

Previous Interview

And if you missed my interview with the splendid April of the Young and Splendidly Broke Blog, you can read it right here.


CLICK HERE TO SHOP Boutique Mix!!

2 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

hey thanks for visiting. would u like to link

NigerianDramaQueen said...

Just read the interview. I am encouraged when I see women following their dreams. Cant wait to see your jewelry line. U better get it!!!
PS: I see you have your JD. What advice do you have for the LSATs? I take it in October. Aiight, loving your blog chica. l8er

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...