Ajak Deng for Runway Style v. Solange Knowles for Realway Style: Which 'way' inspires your style?

Sunday, November 13, 2011

photo source: beauty is diverse

Who doesn't love the fabulousity and style of runway fashion shows or fashion lookbooks?  One of my favorite Fall 2011 dresses is Acne's yellow stunner.  I love bold color and this dress is calling out my name.  When I first saw it on gorgeous model Ajak Deng, I thought "wow, this is pretty."  And then I saw it on my naturalista goddess, Solange Knowles and thought again "wow, this is pretty."

I'm torn as to wore it best.  Obviously for the Look Book, the focal point is the dress; no distractions, no drama, minimal accessories, if any.  And for the realway, the look is all about glam.  I'm loving Solange's ode to style and music icon, Diana Ross.  As much as I love Ajak, I'm digging the look on Solange........for personality.


Solange Knowles photo credit:  Getty Images; Ajak Deng photo source: beauty is diverse

 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...