Celebrity Side Hustles - Their Scent

Saturday, January 26, 2008

These days every celebrity/socialite has a side hustle. It's not just for us fabulous folk anymore. Check out a few celebrity/socialite side hustles. Apparently, they believe we want their scent. Do We???

Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian just launched their boutique website.


Hillary Duff is hawking perfume.


Ashanti is hawking perfume.


Britney Spears is hawking perfume.


Paris Hilton is hawking her scent.


The Beckhams are selling illegal hotness.


Jennifer Lopez brings us the scent of flowers.


The men are not to be outdone.

Usher is selling Usher.


Sean/Diddy/PuffDaddy/SeanCombs/Whoever is unforgivable.


Kreative Mix is feeling left out. She will wash her face, bottle the soapy water and sell it as the new "it" perfume of 2008. It will be called Kreative Sniff.

Kardashainsisterspicfadedyouthblog
HillaryDuffPerfume
AshantiPerfume
BritneySpearsPerfume
ParisHiltonPerfume
BeckhamsPerfume
JloPerfume
UsherPerfume
SeanPerfume

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's pretty awesome.

Foster Communications said...

I was looking for a new scent. The lady at the Macy's fragrance counter had me try Paris Hilton. It smelled good but when it came right down to it I just could not buy it. What would I do when someone said I smelled good, asked what I was wearing? I just wouldn't be able say "Paris Hilton" without feeling like an asshat.

[***Fresh&Fab***] said...

diddy cent is quite nice and so is britneys

Knikki said...

guess I should known that kardashians would cash in on this too..

Uzo said...

Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely is cool, JLo & Britney's scenta are hot and Diddy's...too hot...

James Tubman said...

i don't like that picture of puffy

looks like he's getting ready to do something naughty

Christine said...

I don't wear perfume, so I wouldn't know about any of these things since I don't pay attention.

Knikki said...

That picture of Diddy looks reminds me of when "It" tongue kissed New York on I <3 New York.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...