Side Hustle - Fashion Stylist and Image Consultant

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Have you dreamed of making yourself and/or others look gorgeous and fabulous? Have you seen people walking down the street or a picture of a celeb in a magazine and wondered WTF???? Then this side hustle is perfect for you!!!! Click HERE and HERE to learn how you can become an image consultant or fashion stylist.



Fabulously Styled Couple of the Day - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arriving at the SAG Awards earlier today.




And the fabulously-styled couple getting frisky during the awards ceremony........



Speaking of Stylists, is Kim Kadarshian a shady stylist??? People Magazine is reporting that she allegedly abused her client's credit card............ Hmmmm....

R&B singer Brandy Norwood's mother filed a lawsuit Monday (feb 4) against Kim Kardashian accusing her of running up more than $120,000 in credit card charges without permission. The suit, which also names Kardashian's siblings Khloe, Kourtney and Robert Jr., alleges they ran up the charges on the mother's card while Kim worked as Brandy Norwood's stylist in 2006 and 2007. It seeks the return of the money plus 10 percent interest.


Kim Kardashian denied the allegations, telling PEOPLE she and her siblings had Norwood's permission to make the purchases. "We have her signature on all items," Kardashian says.

In the lawsuit, Norwood's mother, Sonja Norwood, who is also her manager, alleges Kim Kardashian had only been authorized in 2004 to make one purchase on the Norwood American Express card in Kim's then-capacity as a stylist for Brandy (Brandy's brother, Ray J, also appeared in the infamous sex tape with Kim).

But later, Kardashian, now starring in the E! reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, made unauthorized purchases and passed on Norwood's card number to her siblings, who also then made unauthorized purchases, including for items in two Kardashian family-owned clothing stores, Dash and Smooch, for a total of $120,636.

Picture Source
Picture Source
BrandyPictureSource

9 comments:

Uzo said...

And that dress will only fuel those rumours...LOL

Knikki said...

Oh yes! That's exactly what I want to do!

Yeah, and that dress is something else...

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Sometimes I wonder if celebrities use their stylist's judgement or do they just go for what they like. Sometimes their clothes make you think, "did they get dressed in the dark?" LOL!!!

Foster Communications said...

I loved finally being able to enjoy a red carpet show yesterday. And today I enjoyed the fashion police! So catty but so fun.

Elle said...

YAY! This is so perf for me as I just started my style consulting business! Thanks hon!

Charlotte said...

I'm not sure, if I would be be a good stylist. I'd prefere wearing the fantastic clothes myself to style other people with "my" clothes...
LOL

TravelDiva said...

I love Brad, but the scruffy look is not doing it for me. I hope this look is for a role.

Crimzen Creative said...

Brangelina is my fave. I don't usually follow celebrities, but I just adore them.

KreativeMix said...

Uzo - you're sooooooooo right!!!

Knikki - you're right...... something else indeed.

Brown Girl Gumbo - I think it all depends on how high they are that day........ lol

Elle - you're welcome!! good luck starting up the biz. it's definitely a challenge.

Charlotte - i'd love to wear the clothes too.......... can you imagine????

Travel Diva - LMAO!!! maybe Angie likes it :-)

Lady Language - They're a fave of mine too. I love that they just do their thing and not deal with other folks' opinions regarding their life. Life's too short to worry about what people think (except on occassion)....... LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...